[OFF] List structure

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Dec 11 12:54:01 CST 2003

on 12/11/03 12:47 PM, Olaf Schmidtmann at os at brainbits.net wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I understand that you do not want an Announce-list. But maybe there is a way
> of separating the list into smaller chunks. Any chance?

For example?

May be it have sense move in separate list

    SQL questions.

This can have pure SQL questions. Not related to V4RB, V4MD.
But for example, should here come only betas or release also?

You see problem?

Assume somebody subscribe to release list,
But not to SQL. Is this right combination. I think no,
Because SQL for most developers is vital issue.

------
Split by products also looks bad. Too many lists.
And I have see many many times when RB developer help to Director developer.
Or visa versa.

So I really do not see reasons to have more than 2 lists.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com