Creating temporary table

jda jda at his.com
Tue Dec 9 16:42:48 CST 2003

>BTW,
>
>For 2.0 (C++ for now of course) we already have implement
>
>     CreateSnapShoot(

CreateSnapShot, I think. :->

>Question.
>
>I wonder how you image this work with 2.0?
>
>Assume you have get first Cursor  'curs1'
>
>You have display it.
>
>Now user type some search string.
>You want to do search on curs1 and you get curs2, yes?
>
>You still keep cursor1 live.
>
>If user change something in search field, you again do search on curs1
>And get new cursor 3, yes?

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking of. Just like in iTunes, I
would populate the display list with each successive cursor as the
user typed. Of course, as he backspaced/deleted text the new cursor-n
would get larger. curs1 would never change.

I guess I should wait until 2.0 to implement this, because it sounds
like it will be easier and more efficient...

Jon