V4RB Client Problems

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Dec 5 01:12:19 CST 2003

on 12/5/03 1:03 AM, Michael Krugman at admin at ktinet.net wrote:

> Rusian:
>
> OK...I've got the right one...this is the one with RB2 example in it
> called Single Table.  Single Table sample opens fine, just like my app
> does, but Single Table cannot add records, which is the problem I'm
> still having.

Let me guess! :-)

Do you try add records using BaseObject.AddRecord() ?

For your info:

    BaseObject API DO NOT works with client/server!

You need use Cursor API !!!!!!

And note, our example, do Add records.
You can see this if do next steps:

1) in first window, in menu choose Test->Add records
                            look its code to see HOW add records

2) press button Query

3) press button Execute.

You will see selection from added records.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com