ld: Undefined symbols: virtual thunk...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Aug 24 20:03:25 CDT 2003

on 8/24/03 4:56 PM, John Selhorst at johns at sonic.net wrote:

> On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 10:04 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> I will try to fix this today and make new build.
>
> Ruslan,
>
> Where will I be able to find the new build?  The most recent build
> seems to be August 8 (August 9 for the 2.0a30, which does not seem to
> be what I want to use).  It is not clear to me how your update process
> works.

John,

But I am waiting on your answer:
    if you use Picture field in your project?

Problem is that I see potential problem ONLY for Picture field.
If you do not use Picture then I need search more.

So what is your answer?

> In my impatience to get my application working, I implemented my own
> version of VDK_BLOB::FinishCreateSelf(), which is an empty function.

But if you look, then clas VDK_BLOB already have FinishCreateSelf() !!!
Anmd of course it is implemented.

Again, DO YOU USE Picture ?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com