ld: Undefined symbols: virtual thunk...

John Selhorst johns at sonic.net
Sun Aug 24 06:56:00 CDT 2003

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 10:04 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I will try to fix this today and make new build.

Ruslan,

Where will I be able to find the new build?  The most recent build
seems to be August 8 (August 9 for the 2.0a30, which does not seem to
be what I want to use).  It is not clear to me how your update process
works.

In my impatience to get my application working, I implemented my own
version of VDK_BLOB::FinishCreateSelf(), which is an empty function.
When I call VDK_Database::OpenDatabase() I get the exception
kOBL_ExpectedFieldNotFound.  Is this related to my bogus fix or is
there some other error going on?

Johnny