VXCMD_Client, how to create db.

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Aug 23 10:52:48 CDT 2003

On 8/23/03 Ruslan Zasukhin wrote

>Hi XCMD developers,
>

>------------
>More: Please inform me who need VXCMD Client in nearest time,
>    and what platform you will use, e.g
>            MetaCard Carbon ...
>            MetaCard Macho ...

Currently there is a bug with DB functions/commands in Revolution whne using Valentina where you get garbage characters periodically when fetching data from Text fields.  I believe there is a problem in the revdb valentina driver with the length that is returned for this field type (correct me if I am wrong).  If this fixes that problem then I would need it really soon as I have a product going to beta in the next few weeks that uses the Rev DB functions/commands.  I could rewrite all of the databse code to access the VXCMD directly but I would prefer not to.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com