CREATE TABLE "deleteion" control

Rodrigo Hjort rodrigo.hjort at actumplus.com.br
Tue Aug 19 14:49:25 CDT 2003

I believe it has something to do with foreign key (FK) definitions and it is
a SQL standard.

i.g., in MS-SQL Server:

Action applied to the foreign key when the SQL operation is an update.
0 = CASCADE changes to foreign key.
1 = NO ACTION on changes if foreign key is present.
2 = SET_NULL; set foreign key to NULL.

Regards,

Rodrigo Hjort
rodrigo.hjort at actumplus.com.br