[kernel] Text/method fields

Erik Mueller-Harder lists at praxisworks.com
Fri Aug 8 12:22:11 CDT 2003

Hi, Halldor --

That's a very interesting idea; it might very well be the best solution for me.  Thank you so much!

BTW, my family and I spent a few wonderful days visiting Iceland a couple of years ago.  We had a lovely time, and are very much hoping to return for a longer stay someday (though it probably won't be for a few years yet).

Thanks again for the tip!

Erik