[V4RB] Diagnose report

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Apr 30 15:53:18 CDT 2003

on 4/30/03 2:47 PM, Wonder Fef at wonderfef at noos.fr wrote:

> Each time I launch a DIAGNOSE, I have "Problems found"...
>
> In my freshly created database, containing one single record, I have this :
>
> -----> Field: "myField' of type Text
> Problems found!
>
> (!) Minor problem: exists 1 orphan segments.(indicate mistake in algorithm.)
>
> This text field has a segment size of 256.
>
> Where does it come from?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
> Eric
>
> PS: I use RB v.4.5.2 and Valentina plugin v.1.9.7

Hi Eric,

Strange. This bug was fixed for 1.9.7.

You sure db is created by 1.9.7 from start ?
May be it have exist from 1.9.6 or some 1.9.7 beta?

Also, I assume you get it not just after db.Create()
But after some ADD and Deletion of records, yes?

If you really get this with 1.9.7 and on fresh db,
Send me project that reproduce this.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com