[VSRV] FIRST MAN who make server to work?!!!! :-) // Error 9?

Mike Albert malbert at asia.apple.com
Wed Apr 30 15:52:57 CDT 2003

Thanks Ruslan,

I am not familiar enough with how RB handles the networking but I would be interested to understand what kind of timeouts the server is using when a client is connected (or even tries to make a connection).  I am still baffled by the apparent randomness which of course makes it difficult to test when it works one minute and not the next :)

regards
Mike