Question to error 9 catchers.

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Tue Apr 29 15:40:24 CDT 2003

>   ************************************************************
>   ONE MORE question !!!
>
>   Does one your computer (and other developers who get error 9)
>   is installed MacOS X Developer Tools CD 2 of OS X
>   ***********************************************************

I have the December 2002 Developer Tools CD installed.

> Problem looks to be in the REALbasic IDE.
> Interesting.
>
> I use RB 4.5.2fcxxx
> When they have add Socket class to REALbasic?

v5 added rewritten socket classes.

> Anybody can put on FTP REALbasic 4.5.3 for me?

ftp://ftp.realbasic.com/REALbasic/Releases/REALbasic453/

> I want test with the same version of REALbasic,

4.5.3fc2 suddenly became 4.5.3 without fanfare about the same time as RB 5.
It's the dsame binary as the fc2

> Also have you try remove all other RB plugnis ?

Tried it with no other plugins -- same error 9 in the IDE

Keith DeLong