Director developers! Please test Valentina Server and V4MD

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Apr 30 01:28:26 CDT 2003

on 4/29/03 11:35 PM, Sean Wilson at snw at paradise.net.nz wrote:

>> I ask all V4MD developers to find 5-15 minutes
>> to test Valentina Server with Director.
>
> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Sorry, I have the same problems.
>
> Server works fine (I think, given that I can't get as far as connecting to
> it!). Client - no dice. Same problem as before. The xtra doesn't register
> with the authoring environment and none of its methods are available (same
> problems/symptoms as I described earlier).
> I notice your .zip file now contains a dll and an xtra (.x32). What should
> I do with the dll - is it unnecessary?
>
> WinXP, Director 8.5.1 and MX

Sean,

I have check once again, all right.

V4MD_Client.x32  192KB
Modified 29 April 16:48

I drop it on XP into Director 8.5 Xtra folder.
Run Director.

Command showxLib now list Vdatabase and VCursor Xtras.

---------------------------
What a black day!!!
REALbasic client glitches....
Director client glitches...