[VSRV] Error 9?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Apr 29 10:06:04 CDT 2003

on 4/29/03 2:29 AM, Charles Yeomans at yeomans at desuetude.com wrote:

> I'm encountering the same problem.  I have the latest version of
> VServer.  What does error 9 mean?  I also tried opening a database file
> created with the Single Table example and also got error 9.

Hi Mike,
Hi Guys,

1) I cannot reproduce this error 9  :-(
On my side it works fine.

2) I have rebuild server and V4RB client,
And just only I have upload them.

3) Please download them now. Delete old master db.
And repeat all from beginning.

Use verbose = 3, give me log.

If still problem, then we add even more trace messages into log,
And upload another build, this log should isolate problem.
Because now I even do not understand where it happens.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com