general observation

Zav - Alex Zavatone zavpublic at mac.com
Sun Apr 27 15:13:13 CDT 2003

All in all, I have found this Valentina stuff REALLY REALLY &***  confusing.

What would be a freaking godsend would be to have SIMPLE Director
files in a valentina examples section that would allow the following
in in lingo.

1) Create a simple database and table.
2) Add a record to that simple database and table
3) Read a record from that simple database and table.

I'm just trying to do a simple username, password, hint database and
this ARRGH thing feels WAY more complex than I was hoping it was.

I haven't been able to add records yet.  Yes, I am stupid but there
has GOT to be a way to make this simpler just to do the basics.  A
"bare bones, basics" set of documentation and examples maybe?

- Zav
argh.