[V4RB-ANN] Plugin Serial Coder

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Tue Apr 22 05:34:03 CDT 2003

G'day Plugin users

[please forgive the double posting but a meaningful subject line is
sooo much better]

Announcing Plugin Serial Coder v1 beta released under the GNU GPL &
available from ...
	Built for OS X: <http://www.pedro.net.au/files/PluginSerialCoderX.sit>
	Built for OS 9: <http://www.pedro.net.au/files/PluginSerialCoderC.sit>
	Source code:
<http://www.pedro.net.au/files/PluginSerialCoderSource.sit>

 From the Read Me file ...

Plugin Serial Coder was written to protect the REALbasic plugin
licences that you've paid good money for by encoding them to make it
harder [hopefully impossible] to crack* the plugin registration details
out of your built applications. Currently Plugin Serial Coder will
encode for Valentina & MBS Plugin. Other plugin developers are invited
to email me to have support for their plugins included.

To be completed before final ...
1. Add some validation, there's none at all right now & running PSC
with no inputs for Valentina is a crash guarantee.
2. Test it even harder than I have so far.
3. Incorporate changes &/or additions from beta feedback.
4. Test it some more :)

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp
"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is brought under the name
of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?"
                                            M K (Mahatma) Gandhi