Thank you for your interest in our concerns to improve yourwayof business. Someone will

Frank Bitterlich bitterlich at gsco.de
Wed Apr 2 18:53:50 CST 2003

Nope, this is just an autoresponder. Another bonehead who didn't
remember to unsubscribe before activating his weekend autoresponder.

Cheers,
   Frank+++

--
Günter Schmidt & Co. oHG
Frank Bitterlich             eMail: bitterlich at gsco.de
Schlosserstr. 4              WWW:   http://www.gsco.de/gsco
D-60322 Frankfurt            Tel.:  069 / 156809-29
GERMANY                      Fax:   069 / 156809-28