V4RB Windows bug error 524

Francois Van Lerberghe fvanlerberghe at freegates.be
Wed Apr 2 16:44:48 CST 2003

le 2-04-03 15:31, jeff benjamin <jeffb at interactiveink.com> a écrit :

> On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, at 12:55 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> Please try to make win build for Example1 of V4RB, and do the same.
>> If problem present here also?
>>
>> If no then problem in your own project somewhere.
>
> Will do.
>
> But if it IS my project, can you provide any clue as to what to look
> for?

Hello Jeff,

Sorry, I don't remember if it was exactly this error code, but I've had
similar situation (error code 52?) sometime ago when the order of the fields
in the constructor of the base object subclass was not in the same order as
the fields in the database.
This error raised in win32 OS when I've tried to use a database created in
MacOS.
Are you in a similar situation ?

François Van Lerberghe
Thier Monty, 15A