Can't import CSV with empty fields

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Sun Apr 24 18:09:52 CDT 2016

Spoke too soon.

6.4.1 is also complaining on one file about expecting 5 values but only found 4. It seems to do this on all the records if I tell it to continue.

In the import wizard this looks exactly correct with all values lining up in the right fields, but on import it fails.

I can't see any reason it wouldn't be able to import these records. This has me stumped.

IPv4Address,Name,Description,IPv4Decimal,MACAddress
10.0.10.1,,,167774721,
10.0.10.2,,,167774722,XX:90:0B:15:38:18
10.0.10.3,,CMM,167774723,XX:E0:B3:39:94:40

I went back to 5.8.5 and it worked fine. I'll just keep both version on my drive for now. It's kind of disappointing that a basic function like this doesn't work in the newer version.

- Kevin