Can't import CSV with empty fields

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Sun Apr 24 11:33:20 CDT 2016

I have an SQLite DB and I want to import a CSV exported from another SQLite DB.

The import wizard sees the field header and maps everything fine, but on import it fails saying it didn't get as many values as it expected. It imports 0 records whether I use a transaction or not.

How do I get it to import and simply ignore empty fields? The fields in the DB are set to allow NULLs so that shouldn't be an issue.

This is the latest version on OS X. I just downloaded it.

Thanks,
Kevin