csv import slow

Sergey Pashkov sergey_pashkov at valentina-db.com
Mon Oct 13 08:43:48 CDT 2014

Hi Jonathan,
As it was said before, we have improved CSV import for SQLite database.

You can try it in the latest beta version:
http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/5.6b26/win_32/vstudio_5_win.exe

There was "Use Transaction" option added to speed up the process, so it
should be checked:

​
As for the error during import into Valentina database, it is not important
warning, so will not be shown in the future versions.

Sergey Pashkov.