csv import slow

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Mon Oct 13 08:11:05 CDT 2014

On Oct 13, 2014, at 14:59, Jonathan Evans <consultjonevans at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again, just spotted one other difference that turned out to be the solution / cause: I was importing into an SQLite database, not into a Valentina Database.
> I repeated the same import into a new Valentina Database and the import took a few seconds as predicted. A message box appeared: "IncreaseMapSize" from 2 to 3, which hopefully means something to you.
> Jon

vStudio shows all warnings as errors after import. This warning is about that probably you choose too small db's segment size (if you see it too often). But currently we remove it completely. So, ignore it.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database