Valentina Studio Pro - diagram of existed tables

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Sep 10 14:23:43 CDT 2013

On 9/10/13 7:21 PM, "Tim Abdoelhafiezkhan" <trfone at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> No, we are still having the same problem:
>
> We have hundreds of tables, but we would like to multi select all tables at
> once and drag & drop them in the diagram window. Is this possible? Or is there
> another way to do this?

Hi Tim,

Well I se what you asking about.

And what you get as result in this case?
One huge diagram with hundreds of tables and links?

When we did think about such case,
We was skeptical that this is a good idea.
So we have not implement it so far ...
To implement here - automatic location of many tables, to avoid overlaps,
put linked tables more close to each other  ...

We have think that much more real-life case is:
 - to have few/many diagrams,
 - where present e.g. 5-15 tables which somehow are logically related.

When developer or team develops a db from scratch, this is exactly how we do
job, right?  We adding 3-5-7 linked tables, than we spend time to write code
around them.  Then we adding next group.

In Valentina Studio you can have same table on different such diagrams.
What you think?

Also note, that Valentina Studio have (may be unique?) feature, which a lots
simplify adding related tables ... You drop T1, and you see easy linked
tables to it on the top of list.