How to limit returned rows?

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Sun Aug 4 15:56:32 CDT 2013

This was from OS X over the internet to a remote Postgres server. I believe the server was version 9.1.9 IIRC. After doing another test, it looks like it pushes a max of about 7-10KB/s of data while doing the export and import. I can run a test again when I have time and give more specific info it you let me know what you need.

- Kevin