How to limit returned rows?

Sergey Pashkov sergey_pashkov at valentina-db.com
Sat Aug 3 10:27:48 CDT 2013

Hello, Kevin,

I have a few questions on reproducing these issues.

What OS are you using for Valentina Studio, PostgreSQL server?
What version of PostgreSQL server?
Is the server really remote, somewhere on the internet?

I've checked on OS X, PostgreSQL 9.2 on localhost.
Import was slow. After a small fix it takes 23 seconds, for 2 fields, 28000 records.

Thank you.

Sergey Pashkov.