Valentna Reports? -- [FAQ] is vserver required?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Sep 5 08:36:46 CDT 2012

On 9/5/12 3:43 PM, "Richard Albrecht" <Rich at RAlbrecht.net> wrote:

Hi Richard,

> OK, thanks for the explanation. Does this mean I have to run a Valentina
> Server for my App to run reports? That will be kind of impossible I think.

Not required.

> Also how do I imbed report in Realbasic project?

You need download and install our RB plugin
  Valentina for REALbasic.

This plugin with few DLLs in vcomponents folder, allows you to embed into
your RB app  on your choice:

 a) Valentina DB engine
 b) Valentina Reports engine

It contains few examples about how to use .vsp file and reports from RB code

========
THIS IS WIKI version of general Valentina ADK API

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:adk:api:api>

Here you need check VProject and VReport classes.

Also you can find PDFs of API for REALbasic here

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:adk:v4rb:v4rb>