Setting system date to yyyy-mm-dd permanently

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Wed Jul 23 10:24:11 CDT 2008

I'm not sure how runrev works so I can't help you with that.

Is there a way for you to send an sql command to the the database
similar to how you send a select statement?

in realbasic I do the following:

myVDatabase.SQLExecute("SET PROPERTY
DateTimeFormat,DateSeparator,TimeSeparator OF DATABASE TO

Joseph