vStudio entering default values

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 05:56:27 CDT 2008

I'm glad that auto-increment is evil as I decided to do that processing
outside of the database. One advantage of doing it in RunRev is that the ID
field can have gaps in the sequence.

I was only experimenting with the auto-increment because it is used in the
new demo for SQLite and MySQL that RunRev has released. That demo also uses
a weird SQL for update though that I can't figure out. I was hoping it would
be simple to add Valentina to the demo (which should have been there in the
first place).

Thanks as always for the help.