2.5.10 Studio => Please use Vstudio 3.0 for LOCAL dbs.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 10 04:07:41 CDT 2007

On 10/5/07 2:52 AM, "Bill Mounce" <bill at teknia.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> You didn't download Studio version 2.5.10 into http://www.valentina-
> db.com/download/prev_releases/2.5.10/. Was this intentional? Is it
> somewhere else? Thanks for doing all this.
>
> Bill

Hi Bill,

Just it needs many work...

Vstudio is made by Jochen, and I do not want he have catch troubles with
back move to 2.5.10 branch.

GOOD here is that Valentina Studio 3.0 should be easy used for LCOAL dbs.

If somebody work with Vserver 2.x,
we will VERY STRONG recommend switch to 3.0
Because 3.0 version has tons new features that
are very important for Vserver development.