Having problems getting started...

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sun Jun 24 02:16:02 CDT 2007

Hi all,

> 1) Does anybody have MAC DUAL G4?
>     Can you try install and run on it Valentina Studio 3.0.2 ?
>     Jeff has crash right after install and first START of Vstudio.

No - i only have a single G4 here - but i can try to install there of
course.
IF the problem is processor related then i doubt that it is related
to Dual...

Maybe wx is compiled for G5 only? I will check that of course.
(If yes i will see the problem on the single G4 also)

> 2) Jeff, I cannot find in your letters info about version of OS X
> you are
> using. Vstudio requires 10.4.... Aha, I see in the first letter
> that you
> work on Tiger. So seems OS X is right...
>
> Jochen, do you have any ideas why it crashes for Jeff?

not really - see above.
At least we need full crash log.
Sometimes some third party software makes problems...