Having problems getting started...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jun 23 23:58:03 CDT 2007

On 24/6/07 6:39 AM, "Jeff Justice" <jeff.j at stariontech.com> wrote:

Hi Jeff,
Hi Jochen,
Hi All,

1) Does anybody have MAC DUAL G4?
    Can you try install and run on it Valentina Studio 3.0.2 ?
    Jeff has crash right after install and first START of Vstudio.

2) Jeff, I cannot find in your letters info about version of OS X you are
using. Vstudio requires 10.4.... Aha, I see in the first letter that you
work on Tiger. So seems OS X is right...

Jochen, do you have any ideas why it crashes for Jeff?

3) Jeff, OS X is English ?

4) Jeff, please try install Valentina Server and V4B also.
    crash log of your first letter shows that this
    crash is Vstudio specific about its icons/pictures
         > 0    wxBitmapRefData::GetIconRef() + 28

5) Jeff, please send the FULL crash log to me and CC it to Jochen, see his
email above.

----