import from microsoft sql server

Georgiu Konstantinos georgiu at cti.gr
Fri Apr 27 06:05:07 CDT 2007

Another issue. I can connect and fetch the tables (structure) of the ms sql server database. But, it popups an error
error fetching results:

error executing SQLExecDirect
error fetching result
error fetching result
error executing SQLExecDirect
error fetching result
error fetching result
... and so on

What does this mean?

And when i try to see the data with the data browser it popups the same error as above and after some tries studio crashes. It isn't possible to fetch the data?

It is possible to clone the database, although it creates a banch of side tables because of compatibility issues. In this case how can I import the data then? Some fields with incompatible types (like nvarchar) have dissapeared.

Thank you ,
Kostas