[ANN] Valentina Studio MAC 2.5 b12 uploaded.

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Mon Oct 30 10:52:59 CST 2006

> 1) NEW design that is combination of

The new UI looks much nicer (WXP).

At launch, I got 4 message boxes that said:

Plugin vs_plugin_JavaScript.dll is not valid
Plugin vs_plugin_query_builder.dll is not valid
Plugin vs_plugin_script_editor.dll is not valid
Plugin vs_plugin_SQl.dll is not valid

All four files are present in the plugins folder, and they appear to have
valid file sizes. What might be going on?

> I attach to this letter 2 example scripts.

The scripts must've been removed by spam blockers or something. Can you make
them available for download?

Thanks,
Rob