[ANN] Valentina Studio MAC 2.5 b12 uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 30 01:31:42 CST 2006

Hi All,

We are happy introduce you new MAJOR build of Valentina Studio.

    http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta

This build have few big new features:

1) NEW design that is combination of
    Visual C++, xcode, REALbasic, Safari, ...

You can note that now Vstudio have
    * TABs for panes
    * toolbars - you can drag them into any location.
    * dockable windows - you can drag them into any location.
    * icons for toolbars and topbars can be in 4 modes:
            small or big, with text or not.

Some icons are absent yet, painter will prepare them soon.

2) Script Editor Plugin - allow edit scripts, for now in JavaScript.

3) JavaScript plugin - allow work with JavaScript inside of Vstudio.
      this plugin have API similar to e.g. V4RB.

   I attach to this letter 2 example scripts.

4) And of course fixed set of bug reports.