[ANN] Vstudio mac+win 2.5 b16

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Nov 13 23:01:51 CST 2006

On 11/13/06 10:33 PM, "Rob Wingate" <rwingate at visual-book.com> wrote:

> The Win installer is called 'vstudio_25b16_win.exe' and the download page
> calls it 2.5 b16. But the splash screen that appears at launch says it's 2.5
> b15 Build Nov 13 2006, 19:41:42.  Does the build label on the splash screen
> matter at all, or is it simply wrong?

Date is correct.

> Like before, VS crashes at launch with the Visual Studio 2005 JIT Debugger
> dialog. Also like before, if I remove vs_plugin_kernel_1.dll from the
> plugins folder, the error goes away.

Btw, this is STRANGE.

Vstudio on install DO NOT put v1 plugin into plugins folder.
It should go into plugins_disabled folder.

I will make install self now to see this

Here, I do install, and v1 do not present in "plugins" folder at all.
Check this point.

TRAHS your Paradigma Software / Valentina Studio folder at all.
Then do install

> Are there some files I need to remove that are NOT installed into the
> C:\Program Files\Valentina Studio\ folder?  Prefs files, or something else?

You can try find and trash vsPrefs to see if this will help.

> I see that the Bonjour service is not in the same folder.

Right.