[ANN] Vstudio 2.1 fc7 for Windows uploaded

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 31 20:28:19 CST 2006

>You do not have to rename anything!
>In fact you must download the latest Application build AND the latest
>Plugins build. They must work! But please note that this release is
>build for Tiger only - you can not run it on Panther.

I am talking about the Windows build.

>Also note that the ODBC-Plugin is not build for BROWSING ODBC databases -
>there are hundreds of tools around which do support this! You can uses
>the ODBC Plugin for IMPORTING data into a Valentina database.
>To remove irritation we will completly disable the browsing feature in the
>ODBC Plugin for the next build.

There may well be hundreds of such tools. To have found a useful
function in my existing toolset was, well, useful - far from an
irritation. The entire reason I bought it up was because it was no
longer working! I can only express disappointment that you want to
drop this feature, /especially/ as it worked previously.

-Sean.