[ANN] Vstudio 2.1 fc7 for Windows uploaded

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Tue Jan 31 07:44:29 CST 2006

Hi Sean,

> Renamed the V1 plugin and it no longer crashes on startup, but when I
> point it to my ODBC source and attempt to browse tables -> crash

You do not have to rename anything!
In fact you must download the latest Application build AND the latest
Plugins build. They must work! But please note that this release is
build for Tiger only - you can not run it on Panther.

Also note that the ODBC-Plugin is not build for BROWSING ODBC databases -
there are hundreds of tools around which do support this! You can uses
the ODBC Plugin for IMPORTING data into a Valentina database.
To remove irritation we will completly disable the browsing feature in the
ODBC Plugin for the next build.