[ANN] Valentina Studio fc3 uploaded

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Mon Jan 16 19:07:24 CST 2006

Am 15.01.2006 um 23:44 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

>> Mac OS X 10.3.9
>> NO typeit4me
>
> All this is strange. I also run Vstudio very often on my MAC and no
> such
> problems as you describe ... And I use the same build from site.
>
> * is your OS X english ?

OS X 10.3.9 German

> * do you have crash logs? Please send them to me and Jochen

no crash log. fc6 doesn't crash at startup. But the other problems
still exists.

> * note, that last 3 months vsPrefsDB.xml is XML file.
>     it is NOT a database.

I know.

>     so before trash it next time open it in editor and check it.
>     if it is somehow corrupted please send it to us.
>
> * Do you have in name of your Disk any unicode characters?

Not that i know.

> * have you try to run it on other MACs ?

Same behaviour on my iMac G5 and iBook. Both 10.3.9. Both connected via
Router (vigor 2900g)

> * have you try run it on Windows (ask just in case :)

not til now. I'll have a try at work.

> IF you do not use XML file then may be you use some OLD Vstudio ???

About window says 2.1fc6   ;-)

> Kurt, Jochen you are both in Germany, may be try contact by phone to
> reproduce that steps or/and isolate problem on Kurt side ?

Thank you Ruslan, i will contact Jochen offlist.

Best regards,
Kurt