Paste Serial Number and Register Dialog

M Young m.young at mac.com
Wed Feb 1 15:23:04 CST 2006

OS X 10.4.3
VS 2.2fc5

Paste serial number does not "look" like it sticks. The Register
dialog is blank when opened after the registration information is
entered. From experience with other programs, I am used to the
registration information still being present when a dialog like this
can be called up again.

If the wrong serial number is pasted, the product does not register,
which is logical. However, there appears to be no quick way to simply
paste a different serial number. The wrong information needs to be
deleted in four different areas first. Then the correct serial number
can be pasted.

When pasting the serial number, the last quarter of the serial number
appears to be selected, which is disorienting. I did not know what
would happen when I pressed return since the last quarter of the
serial number appears to be selected. I wondered if the area of the
serial number would be overwritten.

Regards,

Michael