[ANN] Vstudio WIN fc18 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 15 18:30:31 CDT 2006

On 4/15/06 6:23 PM, "M Young" <myoung at ieee.org> wrote:

>> Actually I do not have idea how automate the web pages :)
>
> Ruslan,
>
> I was actually beginning to wonder if that was the case. ;)
>
> The http://www.paradigmasoft.com/ site really comes across as a
> nicely done professional site. Surely, you could discuss your
> development work flow with whoever setup your web site and they could
> help you automate web page updates, which would definitely cut down
> on list questions/complaints/etc. I would prefer this suggestion over
> slowing down program development so the pages don't need updating so
> frequently. :)

But the main ideas we can find self, right? :-)

* we have some C++ header file where preapring new build we
    specify

 const char* AppVersion = "2.3 fc18"

Believe me, it is my dream to have some App / Script
Which will allow me say:

    I want build release of Vstudio, Vserver, V4RB
    this will be 2.3 fc18 release for vstudio
    and 2.4 b1 for kernel

Press okay and go drink coffee...

And this will build all, compress, upload tp ftp, correct web page,
    solve next few bugs ... :-))) ops, this is our job!

We even have draft of such application developed in REALBasic + V4RB1,
But it is on frozen few months already ...