Change properties of field

Charles Cohen rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Sat May 21 08:15:11 CDT 2005

After I tested my v2 database...I checked out a v1 that I had hanging
around.

I noticed that the Property window is different when the v1 database is
selected.  There is an Encrytion bar with a disclosure triangle and the
checkboxes also have a titlebar with a disclosure triangle.

When looking at a v2 database, ther are the fields but no title bars
with disclosure triangles...in fact there is no Encryptio field
displayed at all.

Lastly....I can alter the v1 as you suggested...v2 is still dead in the
water.

Hope this tidbit offers some leads.

Thanks again, Chuck