[ANN] vStudio Beta 1 available

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Fri Mar 18 08:26:41 CST 2005

Jochen Peters <j.peters at valentina-db.de> wrote:

> Hi Kurt,
>
> > Hi Jochen,
> >
> > vStudio looks better now. but there are several things to report:
> >
> > OS X 10.3.8; 1.0 Databases
> >
> > - if vStudio is not in the app folder, it launches but doesn't open any
> > database
> I can not reproduce this behaviour - very strange.
> On my machine it runs everywhere without problems.
> Maybe some problem with access rights..

I tried several variations one more time. Result:
If vstudio resides in
- folder Applications --> ok

- subfolder inside Applications folder --> launches, but no opening of
databases( several menues are disabled, e.g. 'open local..')
The subfolder has the same acces rights as the applications folder.
if you want to try, just create a subfolder in the app folder and move
vStudio to the subfolder.

- folder application at another volume --> ok

all tests under admin account, always the same databases

HTH Kurt