[ANN] vStudio Beta 1 available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Wed Mar 16 17:53:50 CST 2005

Hi Kurt,

> Hi Jochen,
>
> vStudio looks better now. but there are several things to report:
>
> OS X 10.3.8; 1.0 Databases
>
> - if vStudio is not in the app folder, it launches but doesn't open any
> database
I can not reproduce this behaviour - very strange.
On my machine it runs everywhere without problems.
Maybe some problem with access rights..

> - where is the related databrowser ?
coming soon. It must be enhanced to show all new links available in
V2...
So - it is disabled for now.

> - sql builder doesn't work
A new one is on the way!

> - no chance to see / create methods in table/column view; but existing
> method fields are present in databrowser
yes - bug.

> - the german chars äöü.. are not displayed right ( in Vapp its ok)
yes - known bug. On Windows it works. I will try to fix that asap.

> - when opening the record input dialog the 'set blank' text overlaps
> the
> window border
ok.

> - the windows should be driven by keyboard too (not only mouse)
ok.