More VS feedback

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Thu Dec 22 20:37:34 CST 2005

VS should retain preferences to remember that I always want to view RecId
fields intsead of requiring me to set it anew each time.

It strikes me that the "Show" options on the Record>Interface Options menu
selection would probably show up on the View menu instead in most other
programs that I'm used to using such as MS Office tools.

Changing the state of "Show RecID" should NOT change the currently
selected/viewed record not the choice of related table in exisitng windows.