a66 // report 2

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Sep 17 16:18:30 CDT 2004

Hi Jochen,

* 1.x and 2.x files

    I think you must have in the preferences check box
    if to show 1.x at all.

    sooner or later, people will start to use mainly 2.0

    also what you will do when 3.0 will be ready?
    also add it ?
    nobody do this.
    future we need something else.

    it is important now to convert 1.x dbs into 2.0

* in the Data Browser you can add the last row marked as "*"
    like Access have it. Very logical and comfortable feature.
    then we will be able add records directly in table.

* in the list view when I choose database (1.x format)
    on the right table I see wrong values of statistic

        fields 2        ok
        Methods         20      must be 0
        records         202     must be 2

    I have add one more records, not it show 203

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com