[ANN] Build 1.0a69 available

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Sun Oct 24 19:03:54 CDT 2004

Greetings Ruslan,

Not yet. Sunday, for all intents and purposes is, for me and my
household, "a day of rest". No "business",  generally speaking. Spent
the day playing about the house; fixing the robotic sweeper, it was
dirty and malfunctioning, baking bread, fixing a really nice stew,
blogging, tearing into The Guardian for Charles Brooker's call to
assassinate President Bush, etc., etc., etc.

I'm about to enjoy a fine movie, followed by a brandy and cigar.

I'll download the new version of VStudio tomorrow and see if I can
begin to build my 'project' with it.

Hope all is well with you, over there.

Regards,

Chuck