[ANN] Build 1.0a69 available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Oct 22 21:17:39 CDT 2004

Hi all,

i have just uploaded Build 1.0a69 to
http://www.valentina-db.de/en/downloads/downvstd.shtml

I have spend much time on ODBC support - rewriting the ODBC Plugin
completly.
Now ODBC is working again for Mac + Windows!!
So - i can now finish the ODBC tutorial which i have promised...

There are several bugfixes all around the application. On Mac the
window repainting
and speed has been improved. Some issues in the simple layout for
editing and adding records
has been fixed.

I will now start heavy bugfixing - PLEASE REPORT ANY BUG in our new bug
tracking system:

http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt

EVERY bug in this system will be fixed - and you can self watch the
progress on each bug!
So  - please do use it!