Display driver conflict?

rwingate at visual-book.com rwingate at visual-book.com
Tue Nov 23 15:33:51 CST 2004

Jochen,

I'm seeing the following behavior on WXP.

I open a .vdb in V-S, click a table, open the Data Browser, and scroll
down. At that point, V-S locks up, and my 1280*1024*32 screen gets reset to
640*480*8. Then this message appears:

"WINDOWS - DISPLAY DRIVER STOPPED RESPONDING
The ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work
and reboot the system to restor full display functionality."

Any idea what could cause this? I've reproduced it several times.

Let me know if you need more info from me.

Thanks,
Rob