a55 // size of methods

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun May 30 18:33:13 CDT 2004

Jochen,

I have made table with 2 VarChar[20] fields,
And one VarChar method c = upper(a)

I open data browser, and see good size for a and b.
I click show methods, and OPS, column of method again is very small.

------
I close data browser, open it again, all changes in column size lost.
May be you can create class Layout and keep there column size,
Even if window is closed?

On the next open you find default layout for this table, and show again
columns as was specified.

At least this will work until close db.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com