[ANN] 1.0a50 (Win) uploaded

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri May 14 20:42:30 CDT 2004

Hi all,

i have uploaded Valentina Studio Admin 1.0 a50.

This build contains a completly rewritten Navigator with improved GUI.
Please have a look on it and let me know if you like it this way.

Please note that this build IS NOT BUG FREE!
I only want to let you look on what is going on in the moment.

This build contains several changes and improvements:
- Limited (V1) Export. Please note that we will get a much more
   sophisticated export as soon as the 2.x engine will be integrated.
- The preferred navigator view is now stored as preference
- On Windows the default view is "List View" - on mac the default view
is "Column view"
- The sizes of the navigator columns are stored in the preferences
- the size of the navigator window itself is also stored.

I will upload the next a51 build during this weekend.
Next to come: New SQL Builder.