[Valentina-studio] valentina app / valentina studio

olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Tue May 4 11:00:54 CDT 2004

Thank you very much for all your answers.

I shall buy Valentina for realbasic mac / win and Valentina studio
today or tomorrow.

Still thank you

olivier

PS: All right with this:
"Just to append, VS does NOT yet have the ability to show linked
records in
data browser like in VAPP. This is my most wanted feature for VS, and
more
with the ability to see the records of more than 1 linked table. "